SEMS has emerged from aspirations of enthusiastic researchers for open exchange of experiences and views in the field of engineering and management. Our Society believes that it is contributing continuously to bring forth one of the greatest international conferences of scientists, technical and management experts who are eager to share their knowledge towards the enhancements in these ever growing field. SEMS Gives Ample Opportunities for Updating the Skill and Knowledge of Engineering and Management, Career Guidance, Project Information & Conferences, Seminars and Workshops for Resultant Benefits.
SEMS is a Network of Engineers, Managers, Researchers, Industrialists, Consultants and Public Bodies Who Share Interest in Contributing to The Society through the Academic Means of Education and Research. SEMS Permits the Elected Leadership of the Association to Focus on Primary Issues and Policy Decisions. It allows the Volunteer Members to concentrate their Energies and Efforts on Long-Term Goals, when freed from day-to-day Details.
SEMS aspires to be the leading Association of Management and Engineering professionals across the Globe.
SEMS envisions producing scientific and educational material and events, to help people share thinking and experiences via effective linkage between technical/managerial institutions, industry & society, to make the world a better place.
- Ensuring the quality and status of research and scholarship in Education industry.
- Encouraging, promoting and advancing interdisciplinary co-operation amongst managers, scientists, engineers and other Professionals for education upliftment.
- To organize and conduct conferences, lectures, seminars, workshops, study tours and the like for the growth of teaching, research and practices of engineering and managerial sciences.
- Facilitating the platform for exchange of information and ideas among the engineering, managerial and Applied Sciences Professionals freely.
- Promoting the interactions/association between the engineering, managerial and Applied Sciences Professionals.
- Promoting the interactions/association between the engineering, managerial and Applied Sciences Professionals by organizing conferences, lectures, seminars etc. And Publishing useful literary works for the welfare and development of research.
Prof. S.L. Sharma - President
Prof SL Sharma did his BE(Hons) in Mech Engg from BITS, Pilani in 1970.He did his M Tech from IIT Bombay. He worked for a year as an Industrial Engineer at M/s Aluminum Corporation of India(WB) and later joined IAF before the 1971 Indo -Pak war.In IAF he held many prestigious appointments such as Chief Engineer of a most advanced aircraft base, Joint Director Projects at Air Hqs, Senior Instructor at a Technical Training school and retired in 2004 as the Director(Air Commodore) of Air Force Technical College, Bangalore. He has been a guest lecturer at many inter services forums such as College of Air Warfare(Hydrabad), Institute of Armament Technology(Pune) etc.He was the leader of a 20 members technical team to assist in the repairs of a Nuclear reactor at RAPP Kota in 1982. He was also leader of a technical team to France for advanced training in 1984.During his 40 years of rich engineering and instructional experience,he received many recoginitions and awards including the ' Vishist Seva Medal” from the President of India. He had visited a number of high tech industry in France, England, Israel and USA. From his school days, he has been a keen sportsman,swimmer and a mountaineer. He has been teaching Mech Engg subjects, IC Engines, TQM and Project Management.
Prof. Jain Singh - Vice President
Prof. Jain Singh (PhD*, M.Tech, B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering), position myself so many post (Vice Principal,Dean,HOD,Chief Proctor etc.) in different organizations. I have 15+ years of experience in Academics. Member of Society of Engineering and Management Sciences (SEMS/EASP/000003). Academic review advisor of Indraprastha Academy of Sci. & Engg. Noida.Best fellowship award given by SEMS India for international conference. National Scholar ship from the Government from 1991 to 1995.